Globally, IP is being considered as means for enabling innovation and creativity for the benefit of all. Research scholars work to build tangible product from their ideas and we work to protect and commercialize intangible aspects of the ideas. The protection mitigates the possibilities of being getting exploited from copycats and empowers you to earn potential partnership opportunities and licensing revenues.
A. Student/Professor Solutions:
1. IP Discussion: We encourage inventors to discuss with us their concerns on IP issues. We hold these discussions as a part of our pro-bono activities. Call, meet or email us with your requirements and we will be pleased to assist you.
2. Ownership Issues: Though you are a primary researcher, ownership rights of the invention may be associated with the university or research sponsor. It is important for you to check ownership status of the inventions with the respective department. We can connect with you or your IPR department to render support in securing IP rights.
3. Idea Validation: You are creating something new, improving an existing solution or re-inventing the wheel. At any instance, our team can evaluate patentability or infringement aspects of the ideas as well as identify potential areas of the research through landscape analysis.
4. Patent Application: What is the best solution for me: a provisional patent application or a non-provisional patent application? How can I draft these applications?Our team first evaluates the stage of the research work and then drafts the patent application.
5. Filing and Prosecution: We act as your single interface to file and prosecute patent application in US, Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea and other jurisdictions through our network of foreign associates. Our foreign associates, like us, understand the importance of limited financial resources of an inventor and offer best services at highly competitive price.
6. Commercialization: We offer innovative models enabling you to reap financial gains from your IP.
B. Institute Solution
Generally, an Institute’s vision supersedes the individual objectives which results in different IPR requirements thereof. The institute is responsible for facilitating research and development, securing protection for the inventions and commercializing of the inventions.
We critically analyze the IPR requirements of the institute and render IP based solutions which are aligned with the institute’s vision and objectives. Our engagement with the institute includes identification, protection and commercialization of the IPR assets of the institute as well as providing complete support in setting up IPR culture within the organization.
To name a few, our activities include drafting and implementing IPR policy for the institute; identifying IPR issues and opportunities; setting up IPR cell; and sensitizing the faculty, research scholars and stakeholders on various IPR matters.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.